How do you change the public information of a Delaware Company?

Sometimes, changes need to be made to the information featured in a Delaware Company's Incorporation documents. Some common examples are: The name of a company, directors, members and/or managers, and stock shares and par value. This can be accomplished by filing a Certificate of Amendment with Delaware Division of Corporations.

Fees: The cost of this type of filing varies. Contact our office for a quote.

Order Amendment